Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ice Lake Review

Ice Lake Review





Title: Ice Lake 
Author: B.J Daniels, Delores Fossen, and Julie Miller
Publisher: Harlequin
Genre: Romance/Suspense
Stars: 4/5
Acquired: I picked this up at the library


All three stories had a decent amount of suspense. The last two had more romance than the first one. The second story, Cold Heat is my favorite of the three. The last story was the hardest to get into for me. However, once I got interested I really enjoyed it. I would rank the stories in the following order.
Cold Heat
Stone Cold
and Gone Cold
The best feature of all three stories is the collaboration all three authors had done to get details of an overall larger story throughout. Even though Gone Cold didn't actually take place at the lodge, the author was still careful to leave hearsay details that hinted at the bigger picture.  Overall, this book was a good read and one I would consider reading again. I acquired this book by borrowing it from the library.  Read the other reviews for more detailed opinions as I read each story.

Gone Cold

Cold Heat

Stone Cold

(This was a book I picked up at my local library for my own enjoyment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment