Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 hour Readathon - TODAY!

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Today is Dewey's 24 hour readathon! I had picked up a few extra books at the library just in case I need to vary my reading. I think my biggest obstacle will be tonight when my boyfriend goes to bed and I want to see how late I can stay up. I will need to look for an ebook after "lights out."
My current read I'm hoping to finish: Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson. 
My optional reads to "change the scenery" :
Ice Lake (3 story Anthology approx 100 pages per story.)
How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu (more time travel)
The Matchmaker by N. G. Simsion
Playing with Matches by N. G. Simsion
Tell Me You Want Me by Amelia James.
Opening Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Small town Ohio, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? How to Live Safely in a  Science Fictional Universe. I'm hoping it's similar to my last read Just One Damned Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Sour cream and onion Potato Skins!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Quirky country girl that loves to read. I'm starting to think Sci-Fi (time travel) and fantasy seems to be my favorite genres. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?    This is my first readathon WOOHOO!!! I'm curious how late I'll stay up after my boyfriend goes to bed. The idea of wanting/trying to stay up for 24 hours makes me feel like a little kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment