Monday, April 25, 2016

Books by Jodi Taylor

The Chronicles of St. Mary’s
The Very First Damned Thing
A Symphony of Echoes
When a Child is Born
A Second Chance
Roman Holiday
A Trail Through Time
Christmas Present
No Time Like the Past
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Ships and Stings and Wedding Rings
Lies, Damned Lies, and History

Other books
A Bachelor Establishment (Isabella Barclay)
The Nothing Girl

Little Donkey

If you've reviewed any of her other books let me know what you think of them in the comments. The Chronicles of St. Mary's is definitely on my TBR list and possibly A Bachelor Establishment would be next. However, eventually I do think I'd like to read all of her works. She seems to be someone who thinks out of the box when creating situations and solutions for her characters - one of the traits I admired and hated at the same time when I read Just One Damned Thing After Another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment